Pages

Thursday 1 July 2021

my writing

 Why did she put the bag? Under the table.

Who helped her cross the road? A man

Why did they climb up the tree? With a ladder 

Why did she cry? She lost her purse 

Why did we leave? Later

Whose car is that? John’s

When did you see? A snake

What skirt does she like? The red one.

Who broke the flower vase? The maid

Why were you absent? I was ill.

Jane was my best friend when we were in school together

Am I still eligible for the contest?

Are you still with dot and cot company

Where were you when I needed you

What is your contact number?

Jack and jill are married when they fell down

The library is near my house.

Your clothes are in the washing machine

Watch out for the dogs.they are fierce 

The food in this restaurant is delicious


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.